Saturday, January 16, 2010

Plus Size Maid Of Honor Dresses Maid Of Honor Dress Mishap..?

Maid of Honor dress mishap..? - plus size maid of honor dresses

I am a bridesmaid at the wedding of my best friend. I should also mention that I am more in size. When ordering my dress is not the correct size was available to discuss what to do with the 1-down size and height as the "thought" they needed had to be overcome. The wedding will take place in late October and received my dress. Is too small! Distance of about 3-4 cm .. There is no way that I have a zip / button! I know I need to change, and I am losing weight. I am afraid there is nothing that is not too small for my dress. In very nervous and not really knowing what to do. I do not want to stress if the bride in the attempt to do it myself. Can anyone me some positive information and cases have been in this boat. Also anyone know if it is possible to change the clothes to me are fit?

3 comments:

cardgirl... said...

One thing you can do to change the dress to fit. The strips can be placed 2 to 3 cm from the same fabric in the side seams of the blouse is calling for reinforcements. Talk to the seamstress, as she could have bought the dress, and mention that you speak to a seamstress and she said, you add reinforcements to the side seams of the combination of giving more inches. You can use a 1 / 2 yard of fabric from the manufacturer can not shave. If they refuse to become another seamstress who is willing to do this job because you can do. If the new seamstress to get the hardware, you can use the same color lace or satin or silk. I am a person who lived around the seam, the greater part of my life, my mother was a seamstress, and I know. Sewing and I also know what is done with little or no value. Do not worry, because you can do.

fakeflow... said...

Can I dress you bought that for? This is my first step. Or you could try what I can try to adapt them (hell, I can do the same with my clothes every day) .. Script last chance .. Buy and sell a different dress? Or is it too expensive?

susan h said...

Take a deep breath, did the same with me "instead of" I Losin weight than 6 weeks to B4 & I was in the NoWay Weddin been a huge gap zippin! I went to the seamstress and she came, he was good, but she said she had no chance, even if I had the opportunity for additional hardware cloth or elastic to use well u'l enjoy the day

Post a Comment