Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rolling Carry On Bag I Need To Start Carrying A Rolling Book Bag... How Can I Not Look Like A Complete Dork?

I need to start carrying a rolling book bag... how can I not look like a complete dork? - rolling carry on bag

I should start wearing a backpack rolling now ... I am new to the University ... How can I avoid seems to be a complete idiot?

I have basically no other choice, because I do a mile in my car to walk to my classes ... and great books that I need to begin the implementation. I have scoliosis, so I can go back to the normal rule for short distances, but it is unbearable for me. The only way I see people received a roll bag ... unless there are other options?

I hate the rolling stock in appearance and stupid I throw at them the whole time, if we take in school. There is a very good brand that I buy do not see that as bad can? Or is there something I can do? Please do not say "park closer to their classes," because I do. It can happen to campus parking is $ 400 - $ 650 ... and it does not afford a year (plus tuition).

3 comments:

Wolfchil... said...

There are several options for hardware companies. I think some of the stones look like "extended" good kits. There must be a backpack-style. I took a peak at Overstock.com and had several options.

You can also use a mini-skirt and get served a kind. wink wink nudge nudge. : D

mdvchiqu... said...

Couse the answer to each question of the mode "is used sparingly, but also be fun." Try your destination or department stores like JC Penny's bag suitcase with wheels test is not a backpack. "Choose some of what you think that you and something that will suit any outfit. And remember, its not what you want, what is the trend ...

Julia said...

Because of the scoliosis may be able to get a free parking pass. (I know it's a) long shot, but if you could with the pupil center in a position to help you if you have a note from your doctor.
Hope this helps

Post a Comment