Monday, February 15, 2010

How Do I Get Mobwars On My Sidebar Is There A Way I Can Control Which Friend I Post My News To In FB? Instead Of A Global News To All Friends.?

Is there a way I can control which friend I post my news to in FB? Instead of a global news to all friends.? - how do i get mobwars on my sidebar

For example,
If I do what I have in mind and do not want certain people receive the news service, how can I control this?

If you put something MobWars, I want a new group of friends to go play MW only.

Thank you!

1 comment:

.♦Ana♦. Proteas 4 Life! said...

You need a friend in your profile "restricted" list. If you do not have a profile is still limited, simply complete the following steps:
1) Select "all friends" in the Friends menu.
2) Click on "Limited Profile list" of friends in the left sidebar. If you do not find the "Limited Profile" list of friends in this section, you can click on "New Group" and then the list of names.
3) Enter your friend's name on the "Add to list" field. You must be friends with someone in order to add the Limited Profile.

To prevent users from this list to see its contents, please follow these steps:
1) Click on "privacy" inSetup menu at the top of each page of Facebook.
2) Go to your profile.
3) Select the privacy settings of the profile and click on "Edit Custom Settings".
4) Enter the name of your friend's profile in the list is limited "to see these people out" to restrict these users to the contents of the selected profile.

Post a Comment