Saturday, February 13, 2010

Maxine Cartoon Party Invitations Does Anyone On Here Appreciate Maxine's Humor?

Does anyone on here appreciate Maxine's humor? - maxine cartoon party invitations

I speak of these cartoons Maxine. Here are some of the things he said.
A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.
(I think I saw)
It is time to do some things in house. Seated around her, turning, are round.
Do not let aging get you, it is very difficult to collect himself.
I thought to get vaccinated until I discovered that this is not some kind of beverage.

8 comments:

Shortstu... said...

Oh, I love "Maxine" and his theory about life. It is really good, I like it when my friends send me e-mails with "theories of Maxine." Now they have "Maxine" greeting cards.

Diana said...

Put a pair of sunglasses and my mother is Maxine !!!!! Really!

Old Cranky said...

Sure. Someone sent me some pages of cartoons, maybe a dozen or more. He is really RotF. Pity we can not share these things here.

sniggle said...

I think it's hilarious. I have a little bit, so much, Maxine.

FL Girl said...

Yes, I do! I always like when someone sends me an e-mail Maxine.

California Gal said...

I like your sense of humor. I never saw in the newspaper. I am their e-mails cartoons. I have a cup of coffee Maxine. She says that I should have the courage to say.

Milou said...

This is the first time I heard Maxine, is funny, I hope that our paper had its

curious connie said...

It's very funny.

Post a Comment