Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Is A Good Home Remedy For A Migraine Headache At Work-need Quick Remedy For Sickness?

At work-need quick remedy for sickness? - what is a good home remedy for a migraine headache

I think I'll vomit. I have all my days and vacation time during the year of the patients (one about 2 weeks) and went home early a few times, do not use the time to do personally. I really think I'm sick, I vomited twice this year here and I will do it again. I also have a higher migraine / headache. So bad it hurts my eyes and I can not concentrate or work. I could not even sleep last night because I felt the same right to go home after arriving home from work.
Has anyone a miracle solution to get rid of a headache and I did not vomit? The drug does not work for me and tried to drink Pepsi will not help once (someone suggested).
I'm still in frontTTY new (less than 2 years) and the feeling that I am setting a bad eye, because I'm still sick. There is no quick solution "can I do?" And when I go home early today because there is nothing fast, what can I do to feel better at night, I can not sleep because I am very ill.

1 comment:

cass said...

FIRT everything you need to see a doctor !!!!!!!! The migraines are not confused, and there's no reason you should feel this way all the time. Suggest Meclizine (some cons about the pills you can get dizzy on the ground to be found) Then, if you do not even think about pills work for you, you must be able to Excedrin Migraine appointment with dr. I have a headache, which are terrible, but I at least try and be based Power - Do me a visit to the DR RIGHT. Will do well.

Post a Comment