Monday, February 8, 2010

Wedding Favors Tulsi Plants Eco-Friendly Wedding Favor: Ceramic Potted Plant?

Eco-Friendly Wedding Favor: Ceramic Potted Plant? - wedding favors tulsi plants

Hello everyone,

I have a very Indian wedding early next year, and I want my wedding favors small potted plant, tulsi (Tulsi) is very sacred in Hindu culture. Anyway, I have no idea how it works! I just buy colorful ceramic pots and planting 3 seeds in each of them in my garden. Is it cheaper to just buy the pot? Additionally, you can get engraved ceramic pots, or would it be cheaper to obtain news of her? And the day of the wedding, as the pots have holes in the ground (or?) I'll find a way to seek to avoid leaks my guests on the way home. Please let me know if you have an idea and id love more info if you have done this at her wedding, or was that! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment