Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pink Motorcycle Birthday Cake I Want To Get A Pink And Black Street Sport Motorcycle. Where Do I Start?

I want to get a pink and black street sport motorcycle. Where do I start? - pink motorcycle birthday cake

1. Can I use my own bike somewhere? From which manufacturer?
2. I want to be able to get matching accessories.
3. I'm fairly short (4'11''). I need one that can be arranged. (No, I do not want a toy motorcycle)

Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thanks

2 comments:

Karl L said...

his 4'11 "I would go with either Kawasaki or Suzuki. Both have a minimum seat height. for the design of the paint itself and have rideicon a paint shop for you. it will be easier, but arts of Audit. com. Implementation of the gangway, in pink.

Kyle H said...

Buy a motorcycle sports you want, then go to a local body shop and ask if they can do on his own painting bike. If they can not, ask if they know that they are doing in your area.

Post a Comment