Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Prefer Fat Girls With Big Boobs Or Thin Girls With Small Boobs Which Do Men Prefer, Big Boobs That Are On Average To Overweight Girls Or Thin To Average With Small Boobs?

Which do men prefer, big boobs that are on average to overweight girls or thin to average with small boobs? - prefer fat girls with big boobs or thin girls with small boobs

I will tell a conversation with someone about it. He says that men prefer large breasts. Whether you are fat or not, until the breasts are large. I am a woman, and I think that large breasts are a bonus. I think that the thinner the girl, with an average below the chest warmer than overweight, a girl with big breasts. "Guys, please tell me your opinion on this point. I need to know if I am wrong, or if that man is alone in his choice of women.

No comments:

Post a Comment